Thursday, February 27, 2014

If I hear one more lie from this asshole, one more time I have to listen to, one more time this hack gets to spew his phony game, or stuff his phony rhetoric down the throats of sadly misinformed Americans, I'll shout. Unfortunately, from my meager position, this is about all I, myself can do. Come after me, throw me in jail. For what? Speaking the truth? For saying what others are afraid to say?

  Time and time again, the story has grown old; "Let me be clear", "You can keep your health care", "You can keep your doctor", "You'll save at least $2,500", Lies are lies, but when they are punctuated with a "period", that, my friend, is where a liar makes their fatal mistake.

  Some say this president has superior intelligence, or that his charm and wit is enough to qualify him as ambassador to the world. On the contrary, his apology tour and continued policies of downplaying America's vital role has backfired. Now, we've lost respect with our allies, those who hate us laugh at our stupid gesture that we'll let our guard down in hopes that they want to play patty cake.

 9/11, 911, however you choose to interpret its meaning, it is a date which should never be ignored. Believe me, the terrorist's memory is long and these achievements only spur them to loftier goals. These people hate us, our ideals, our freedoms, and for some reason, they love to hate our women. Because they have a voice and are not afraid. Sexy drives these radicals mad seeing it so beautifully, so inherently part of their nature, it, to them, is just not right. So, I say, keep it up ladies, you're our best weapon.

No comments:

Post a Comment