Thursday, October 8, 2009

Sarah Palin, the X-Factor

Sarah, and I call her simply "Sarah" because she feels like a friend. I'm not afraid to criticize her, but it's not likely I would. I wouldn't be afraid to say she's just an old lady who is nothing but a glorified party pundit, because she's not. And she knows it.

Her decision to leave office in the midst of a full-on attack against her personal life was nothing but an assault on one the most stellar Governance terms in US history. She left an increasingly corrupt administration in the hands of one of the most capable, competent lawmakers Alaska has to offer. There's no doubt, Mrs. Palin's agenda will progress under the guidance of a competent governorship

And another thing. This so-called health-care thing, (that's what I call it) has got the American people ready to riot. Now I know we're a peaceful people, we're a people ready to listen. IF, we have a voice. When deaf and blind POLITICIANS like NANCY PELOSI and HARRY REID decide to slap the face of Republicans, it just shows how precarious their ledge. 2010 will begin the end of this hard-core liberal BITCH!

I'm sorry, the graceful exit of a true Communist Hero!

No comments:

Post a Comment